Sharing New Graphics...

candlegrl

Wow! It makes me want to see more. It is dramatic, peaceful and very pretty. Of course there are adjustments that can be made to make things easier to read and all, but you are on the right track. You're brave to show it before it is done

I think your site is very classy and the colors are easy on the eyes..Very pretty.. The graphics are nice..Maybe just moving the words of your picture on of your candles on the front page and put the, below where its only on the purple background would make it easier to read. But otherwise, your site is much nicer than most Ive seen!:)

I have a hard time reading only a few of the words - "burning" and "natural". The letters are too close together or too narrow or something.

I love love love your graphic, but having the candle label (I assume it's a candle) right behind the word "burning" is also not idea. And the word "organic" looks more like "orzonic" or something - tho of course it could only be "organic" LOL.

I adore the background color, but I think it's too dark for this application. I'd love to have it as the bottom half of my dining room wall, below the chair rail though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that it looks very nice. I didn't have trouble reading anything with any of the color choices... but like most others, a few of the letters weren't immediately obvious as to what they were.

But, lol... from a copywriters point of view I hope you don't mind me pointing out just a few minor things that I noticed.

First of all, in the line 'Our clean burning, soot free,...' The commas look like periods, which breaks the flow of the read and I think this adds to the confusion/difficulty of the unique font. The second comma actually does look more like a comma if I squint and look really close. But the first one does not. It should be possible to increase the font size of just the commas which should help them contribute to the sentence and be more conducive to it's flow.

More importantly though, I'm just curious why the tag line of 'welcome to quartz mountain' is not capitalized. It seems that the business name at the very least should ALWAYS be.

Sometimes this is done purposefully though. Say... if your whole website font and feel is really informal and nothing on the site is cap'd at all. So maybe it's just me, but it feels strange to read a business name and it not be in caps.

It is overall lovely and succeeds in conveying a certain style that reflects the quality of your products.