One Tired Kitty, Marbled Instructions, Must Act Fast!

Hi Guys!

I'm sorry if I've been away the last couple of days, especially to those that have asked for my marbled instructions. Unfortunately, a derailment late last week has upended what I do and no one realized the derailed units would be coming into the yard by the weekend. That changes how things are processed and handled, plus inspection of the units, setting up transfers of loads, blah blah blah. I am absolutely whipped!

As a result and to make sure that everyone gets their instructions, I'm posting a link from yousendit.com. Just click on it and follow the instructions on the screen. Let me stress, this link is only available for seven days, so if you want the instructions, you need to act fast!

I DO apologize for not handling this personally, I think if I had done this on my days off instead of my long weekend to work, everyone would have gotten their instructions much sooner, or at least if I had known that all hell was breaking loose at work, I could have adjusted.

http://s51.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25P59QVMQPXH5295NJO1NSL1I3

Thanks so much guys for being so interested, you guys are the best! Have a winter storm headed my way, I'm going to soak in a warm bubble bath with about a bazillion candles, dress warm and just chill out on the boards. Not even going downstairs tonight.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

CK

Oh and BTW I love the Doors thing.....lets dance.............. .... ....... . ......... . . ..... .

Love a good bump and grind to Backdoor Man or Five to One...

I don't know, maybe I'm weird but each candle I make has a specific song I listen to while I'm making it. Like the Black Raspberry Vanilla I did, I listened to Voices by Russ Ballard. It's a way for me to stay focused I guess.

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying the instructions!