Who remembers Patticakes?

Barb-Cec

I do, I do !!!! I so loved Patticake's original Vanilla Grapefruit before the reformulation. To this day I have never found a replacement quite like it. Actually I just threw the old empty bottle away not too long ago after keeping it for about 5 years. I would sniff it just for the "ahhhh". I know before she closed the formula changed. I participated in a pre-buy once from Old Mill I believe but it was the later formulation and I was so disappointed. I have never found any replacements for her oils. It is disappointing . . .

I do, I do !!!! I so loved Patticake's original Vanilla Grapefruit before the reformulation. To this day I have never found a replacement quite like it. Actually I just threw the old empty bottle away not too long ago after keeping it for about 5 years. I would sniff it just for the "ahhhh". I know before she closed the formula changed. I participated in a pre-buy once from Old Mill I believe but it was the later formulation and I was so disappointed. I have never found any replacements for her oils. It is disappointing . . .

Did you try Cybilla's scents at Bramle Berry. Thought I would get samples of the Chi Tea and Yuzu. I have lots of vanilla's so hope I come up with a good mix. All Vanilla's are so different I wish I had a chart of what goes with what. Mixing rose with one vanilla smells like baby pw but with another it smells like Camilla by Camila Beckman.

Did you try Cybilla's scents at Bramle Berry. Thought I would get samples of the Chi Tea and Yuzu. I have lots of vanilla's so hope I come up with a good mix. All Vanilla's are so different I wish I had a chart of what goes with what. Mixing rose with one vanilla smells like baby pw but with another it smells like Camilla by Camila Beckman.

I have not tried Cybilla's scents nor have I ever ordered from Brambleberry. This is something I will look into though . . .