Flowering Loofa Soaps

Sabrina

Thanks ya'll! I got the idea from here http://www.candletech.com/soap-making/flowering-loofa-soaps/

I caught a great deal on the poufs from Essentials by Catalina a long time ago. I think I got 48 of the assorted colors for like $12. Wish they had put some blue in there though. :sad2: I've also seen the same ones in 6 packs at my local dollar tree for $1.

I was really happy how these turned out. The first two I made didn't work out as well as I had hoped... so those are testers for me LOL. I just used a regular non stick muffin pan, filled it 3/4 way full of my soap, put the pouf in there and then put the remaining soap down through the middle of the pouf.

They were really fun and easy to make! Can't wait to see how they sell for me!

Thanks ya'll! I got the idea from here http://www.candletech.com/soap-making/flowering-loofa-soaps/

I caught a great deal on the poufs from Essentials by Catalina a long time ago. I think I got 48 of the assorted colors for like $12. Wish they had put some blue in there though. :sad2: I've also seen the same ones in 6 packs at my local dollar tree for $1.

I was really happy how these turned out. The first two I made didn't work out as well as I had hoped... so those are testers for me LOL. I just used a regular non stick muffin pan, filled it 3/4 way full of my soap, put the pouf in there and then put the remaining soap down through the middle of the pouf.

They were really fun and easy to make! Can't wait to see how they sell for me!

That's where I got my poofs, at the Dollar Tree. I can't wait to try mine out! I hope they turn out that good!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ya'll! I really wish I could find some of the colors that I had originally gotten from Essentials By Catalina. :sad2: The $ Tree ones have 5 colors in there and EBC had like 10 I think. LOL I haven't gotten them on my site yet (was waiting until after V-Day) but have put them in the consignment shop I'm in. No clue how they're selling cuz I haven't been in there to check but hoping they'll be good sellers. I really love them, took a few of the first ones I messed up making to test out and really love them. I think my fav has to be the yellow, I did that one in BCN's Daffodil Fields CO and have absolutely fallen in love with that f/o!

• 2 weeks later...