My first cupcake bath bombs

flightoffancy

I definitely need to work on the frosting since I apparently got it too thin and it wilted on me.

I also have a question for those of you that make these....do you put the frosting on immediately after packing the bath bomb mixture or do you wait for the bath bomb to harden first? The reason I ask is because I removed one of the icing tops 24 hours after I had made them and the top of the bath bomb was quite wet. With my normal bath bombs they are completely hardened within 24 hours.

post-6201-1394584529_thumb.jpg

when i make them with the meringue powder top i usually put it on right after i pack them down, it helps with keeping the tops on the bomb, and i usually let them sit 2 days before i touch them, but sometimes the tops still pop off no matter what you do

I think those look so nice that I'd be afraid that someone would think they are edible! Wow! I'm trying to figure out a new way to make mine (boring of the same ole', I guess). These don't 'fit' my theme, but they are fabulous anyway!

• 8 months later...