favorite place to get butters, oils, etc. to add to soap

dogmom1

PA-- since you have so much influence could you possibly persuade her to list her ingredients on her product pages? It really is behind the times not to have that info readily onsite when you want to make a purchase. Yes I know you can email or call but that is so not cool to have to do that.

PA-- since you have so much influence could you possibly persuade her to list her ingredients on her product pages? It really is behind the times not to have that info readily onsite when you want to make a purchase. Yes I know you can email or call but that is so not cool to have to do that.

That's a good idea Candybee. I agree with you. She was going to look into joining the board, so maybe she'll see this too! :)

EBC's butters are awesome and you won't be disappointed if you decide to get them from her. I've tried them all :laugh2:. Soap bases are really nice as well. I just wish she'd carry more of a variety of butters and some oils so I could do 1 stop shopping.

kandlekrazy i'm with you on this one! i already know i'm going to love the bases, so i'd like to get everything from there too! oils, butters maybe even some non-bleeding pigment for M&P..... i don't want much, do i? :laugh2:

maybe somone (whose name begins with C) will read this....... :whistle:

Yes, PA, EBC are awesome people to deal with! They reply to emails on the same day and always try to resolve issues. They even said they would look into carrying Kokum butter. I'm very lucky, I live very close and could pick up if I wanted to, but shipping to me is about the same as gas, lol. If more of us would start emailing them I'm sure they would add more supplies for us.

Yes, PA, EBC are awesome people to deal with! They reply to emails on the same day and always try to resolve issues. They even said they would look into carrying Kokum butter. I'm very lucky, I live very close and could pick up if I wanted to, but shipping to me is about the same as gas, lol. If more of us would start emailing them I'm sure they would add more supplies for us.

I think you're right! :cheesy2:

I wondered if anyone knew about the ingredients of the EBC base... I couldn't find them listed, except for the natural base. I like SFIC since it doesn't have any detergents. If the EBC base is like that, I will definitely order some. TIA.

I wondered if anyone knew about the ingredients of the EBC base... I couldn't find them listed, except for the natural base. I like SFIC since it doesn't have any detergents. If the EBC base is like that, I will definitely order some. TIA.

tamtam, I'm not sure why they don't have the ingredients listed for the white base, but please send them an email and ask. I know they will be happy to answer your questions. I need to ask them if they can list the ingredients on their site, it would be so handy for people who need to know. I keep forgetting to ask...