Bath Cupcakes and Salt Bars

CDGM

The icing was an experiment that actually worked. I wanted something that could be used in the tub without worries about sugar and girlie regions so I grabbed a bunch of different ingredients (oils, butters, slsa etc) and started whipping it until I was able to get to a low peak stage then I just piped it on with the cheapie decorator that I snagged at Target. I am still trying to find the perfect tip to use... the star one is hard to pipe out of but the 3 slit one (sort of a star but only 3...kwim??) oozes a bigger amount at a time.

Those babies were made for me and I have to say I am in love with them. They held up perfect in shipping too- frosting and all. Almost too beautiful to melt but once you do your hooked. You feel such a difference over just plain bath bombs! I don't know what the frosting is but it's wonderful in the tub. When I got them I could not get over how real they looked. I mean if you put a real cupcake next to it you would have to look twice.

She made me scrubs too that I can't live without and bath sundaes for my kids. I wish I took a picture of those they were so adorable!

• 4 weeks later...
Those babies were made for me and I have to say I am in love with them. They held up perfect in shipping too- frosting and all. Almost too beautiful to melt but once you do your hooked. You feel such a difference over just plain bath bombs! I don't know what the frosting is but it's wonderful in the tub. When I got them I could not get over how real they looked. I mean if you put a real cupcake next to it you would have to look twice.

She made me scrubs too that I can't live without and bath sundaes for my kids. I wish I took a picture of those they were so adorable!

Aren't you the lucky one!!! Those are FANTASTIC!!! I would never leave the bathroom!!! I would be in Soaking heaven!!! I just love the scents you picked when making those!! Ummmmmmmmmm!!! Great Job!!!