need to purchase tart warmers

Debra Phelps

If you have an AC Moore or craft store around you they usually have a 40 or 50% off coupon in the paper or on there site, if you go to there store you can put it towards those. They have electric and tealight ones. I'm not sure if you want to buy in larger quanities though. You can always have friends or family help you.

Aww, I love the heart burners! Those would be great for V-Day gift sets! I'm in the same boat; I would love to get some warmers there (I have my eye on the coffee cup warmers: http://www.acandleco.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/1908/subcatid/0/id/267815

and solid ceramics: http://www.acandleco.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/1908/subcatid/0/id/152118

or maybe:

http://www.acandleco.com/index.cfm/fa/items.main/parentcat/1908/subcatid/0/id/114627

but I don't need 200 of them, even if I did want to spend $250. If anyone is brave enough to go in with a newbie, I'd love to get about $50-75 worth or so. I wonder if they are really set on the minimum. Has anyone asked? Not sure how shipping would work out with sharing orders?

We could......I dont need 48 ...Id like to split them. So maybe we could trade...half of my hearts for half of ur coffee cups? I did offer to split w/ someone on another site but I dont know if she's interested yet.

the way Ive done this before (on another site) is I ordered the entire thing. Then got the paypal from the other people. we divided the shipping cost by however many ppl were ordering. Then when I got the shipment, I mailed to each of the ppl...they paid 75% of that shipping fee and I paid 25%.

Theres a lot of trust...although we'd have each other's address and proof of the deal through here and paypal, so Id imagine there could be recourse if someone stole.

Ack! So the one paying would have to pay taxes? We'd have to divide that too.

This site does not charge tax as we are a wholesale supplier. As such you are required to file a Tax Exempt Form with us. Please click the link to print a Tax Exempt Form, we must receive this form back on your first order. We will keep it on file, you do not need to send one with each order. If we do not receive the form back you can be subject to back tax charges. You can email the form of fax it back to 718-715-0463

Hmmm, Well, I like the heart warmers, but I couldn't really use very many of them. The giftsets I make require a one-piece burner. I could probably find something to do with like 10-12 or so.

Also not sure I understand about the tax situation. I thought all internet sales were tax exempt as long as they were out-of-state? If we get that hammered out, and shipping charges are reasonable, I'm definitely in for half a case (or 3/4 even) of coffee cup warmers. Anyone interested in the solid ceramic ones? Hopefully we're not going to get in trouble for something resembling a co-op here.

I really appreciate you offering to take on the risk of doing this. I assure you if we do it, I'll paypal you the second you have totals for me. :) And I'm really not all that new. I was on the old board as "Kerri" but I couldn't get that username to work anymore so I had to change it.

No problem. I really should probably wait, too. I have a handful of tart burners right now so it's not a huge emergency for me. I'm certainly not doing a $250 order on my own, so might as well wait for some folks to go in on one. I wish there was a co-op on these again. Not that I can access a co-op, but I can dream. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Well, I looked at the links you guys were kind enough to share, but wholesale central charges $74 for the case of coffee cup warmers I want and www.acandleco.com charges $48 for the same thing. :(

I also checked out Crazy Mountain, and I am only seeing two different warmers. Am I missing something?

i'm with you...all i want/need are the coffee mug tealight warmers. the $48/case place seems the best place.

• 11 months later...