What does Creamy Nutmeg smell like?

DaisyChain

Been getting a lot of requests for this one and can't find a dupe of it. :sad2: I guess it's a Slatkin/ BBW fragrance. Haven't been in one of those stores in years, so I have no idea what it smells like. lol

I have some Grated Nutmeg from Millcreek that smells awesome, just wondering what I should try mixing it with to make it smell similar to Creamy Nutmeg???

TIA

I happen to have one of these from years ago before I started making candles (3 yrs old?). I just went to smell it. It is very, very nice ...vanilla maybe graham cracker...also something a bit fruit like....hard to explain. I've never smelled a fo quite like it....not as plain as very vanilla, not as buttery as vanilla romance, not as sweet as hansel and gretel....I've never tried it but I do see that Just scent carries it

hth,

Eve

I happen to have one of these from years ago before I started making candles (3 yrs old?). I just went to smell it. It is very, very nice ...vanilla maybe graham cracker...also something a bit fruit like....hard to explain. I've never smelled a fo quite like it....not as plain as very vanilla, not as buttery as vanilla romance, not as sweet as hansel and gretel....I've never tried it but I do see that Just scent carries it

hth,

Eve

Thanks for the heads up about JS Eve! I see they're calling it Nutmeg Spice Type...I did a search on the scent forum for Creamy Nutmeg and nothing came up. I'll have to get some and try it out. :)Thanks again!

Thanks Jessica!

Forgot all about the FOF site. Looks like they've updated it since I was last there. :)