how do i find craft shows?

ajna

Contact your local Chambers they are some of your best resources. They usually know when all the events are happening also contact you small business association you will be amazed at what info they have.

Another great way is visit local event and talk to vendors they can help you with what is coming up.

You can also check here: http://www.eventlister.com

There are also many online sources to check. As always, you need to verify for accuracy.

Also when you do get to a show, you can talk with other vendors to see what shows they do. If you find a few (similar) vendors with very impressive, professional setups, you can ask them their best show(s)...that would give you a starting list.

And remember at shows, what sells/works for one vendor may not always work/sell for another.

HTH. Good luck!

Ditto your local Chamber of Commerce. You can find local events on their sites. Also-- check out any arenas, expo centers, fairgrounds, etc. in your area. See if they have a website that lists upcoming events.

You can also google local town names. Many towns and cities have an official website that also lists upcoming events or have a calender.

Once you get into doing shows some of your best tips will be from other crafters as doglover mentioned.

Not sure if event lister is the same but i go to www.craftlister.com they send you emails all the time on new listings they get.....Thats how I started out - then like someone else mentioned - talk to the other vendors & they will definitely help you out....where they go next, who to contact to reserve a table, etc. etc.

Good Luck:yay: Once you start Craft Shows LQQK OUT - you get TONS & TONS of orders & have so much FUN doing them!!