Santa's Workshop

Pam

what's the description of the scent?

The sweet smell of Santa's pipe mixed with the scent of his workshop (eg.sawdust)is what they describe it as. I can't say that I get those smells from it. That is what is making it more difficult for me to think of a colour

Thanks for everybodies suggestions. I like the idea of the 3 different layers as I do imagine red being in the candle states that it is Santa's Workshop and should be a fun looking candle not serious looking. Now I just have to get my butt in gear and pour my candle, and test it.

Thanks

Pam F

I'd kick you gently to get you going lol, but working on kicking my butt to get back in gear lol.

Same here! I did make some ornies today, but I just can't seem to get in the mood to make candles. I think I work better under pressure sometimes. And that is just around the corner! Pam, I too think Santa's Workshop should be something fun. I don't know what wax you are using, but some peppermints,little toys, or elf imbeds might be cute in the candle.

Jill