Marbled Asian Sandalwood

Candle Kitty

Made this last night, but was too wiped out to finish it off. Note the unexpected accessory to show off the candle.

Putting together the last of the pictures for the marbled instructions. Will be posting it before the end of the afternoon.

Love your colours and it looks very ncie. I bet it smells wonderful also. :)

Beautiful.. Can I have the cat ? LOL I love animals . Have 3 cats, 1 dog and 2 birds .. LOL

I wish I could stand Asian Sandlewood. I prefer fruity, bakery and sweet spices ..

Its funny, I can't stand many floral scents. Never liked the smell of roses. Give me a nice bouquet of mixed flowers over roses any day. And Cheaper- huppy loves that about me . <giggle>

Thank god I hired on a partner in June and she prefers the flowery and the weird scents. So when we do our fragrance orders, she keeps all the ones I don't like at her place and I keep on the ones she doesnt like at mine :-) Makes it easier

Christina

Puddin looks like she is guarding the pillar. What a sweet kitty. And neat pillar. Love Asian Sandalwood.

Well, she was giving her off camera son the evil eye when I snapped that picture. She IS a pillar cat, I have to all but bolt them down when I'm decorating, she likes to rub and purr all over them.

The all hell breaking loose happened shortly after that. Once the candle was in a safe place, O.J was fair game!