Profit

becky0404

How much does your business profit annually?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How much does your business profit annually?

• None...still trying to figure out how to profit!
    • $500-$2000
    • $2000-$5000
    • $5000-$10,000
    • $10,000-$20,000
    • Over $20,000...it's making me a nice income!

I wanted to post a thread asking everyone how much they profit annually, but then I thought that might be too much information for others to see :D . So, I decided to make it a poll so the answers could be "annonymous".:wink2:

If you want to comment though, you can!

So, the question is:

How much does your business PROFIT in a year?

Guest jurnalynn

i didn't see a poll............and my answer will have to be no profit for me this year. after 3 years of shelling out money and just starting to sell this yr its sad to say i won't even break even for a while i'm still thousands in the hole........lol

Laura

ok after i posted the poll appeared........lol

I'm in the none column as well, but I'm just starting up really, only been at it for coming up on 2 years, started slow and I expanded to a lot of bath and body this year - mostly bases, because most customers said they would buy more if they had a plethora of options instead of just candles.

Slowly but surely I am seeing a better profit including this year. However, I find the amount of work has increased along with the amount of profit. It wouldn't be so hard if I didn't still have my regular job. But I gotta keep that cause I am nowhere near doing this full time-- yet.

After 3 years I am finally seeing some profit. I go to shows as much as possible and have customers daily. Now I am doing fundraisers. I am finally making a name for myself in my town. One day i hope to have a store but for now my kitchen and basement are just fine.

Steph

Slowly but surely I am seeing a better profit including this year. However, I find the amount of work has increased along with the amount of profit. It wouldn't be so hard if I didn't still have my regular job. But I gotta keep that cause I am nowhere near doing this full time-- yet.

Candybee you said it there. I use my kitchen counters for my work space and I am finding that my pots and candle supplies never make it back in my closet anymore. After Christmas my hubby is making me a room in my basement just for me. Then I can have my house back.

Steph