What happened?No 8 oz JJ anywhere

LynnS

I did pretty good at my show today.I am kinda down to slim Picken's. Go to buy some JJ at Wal Mart and none.GO to 3 other stores and NONE.I am in a tizzy. I never buy jars at stores UNLESS I need some fast.Always suppliers but I need some ASAP. I might need to close down early tomorrow.

One store said they haven't received any in ages. What's up? Anyone here brought some lately at stores near you?

I tried the Dollar General, Wal Mart, Kroger and K-Mart.About all the big stores near me. All this running after the show and I am beat.

I have 6 empty jars. LOL Won't sell much that way. Maybe 50 candles at the show but those seem to be moving slow.:cry2:

LynnS

Thank You for some ideas till I can get some at the supplier.

We do have Ace Hardware.Will try there. Big Lots is 20 miles but I might call first. Take a chance.

I remember years ago I was at Dollar General. Out comes a skid of JJ. I thought WOW alot of canning there. Just a coincidence my husband had a doctor's appt that same day and in walks the lady with a couple cases of candles for oders. Then I knew.I just couldn't ask at the store BUT sure wanted to. I never see the jars at The Dollar store unless people buy skids. I bet not allowed to do that now.

With canning and candle season now no wonder a sell out.

LynnS

I have to tried to order them for weeks through my local grocer no luck found a hardware store to order them then they called me back and said the supplier is out of them said maybe in a few weeks they may have them again, lots f people canning this year (I did 21 quarts of apples today:D )

And everyone is making alot of candles too!!!! :shocked2: LOL

I did go to the supplier today and got some. Going back to get more end of week.This is making me worried the way so many cannot find the 8 ounce JJ.

WOW hope the supplier doesn't run out but sure seems the stores are. They are so expensive in store and supplier is reasonable.

I could try Menard's. They are about 25-30 miles from me. Will call first and get a price and see if they have any.

Thanks

LynnS