Another scam

Circle

This email reeks of scam!!! watch out for it or let us know if you have received it. I am obviously not going to respond.

Hello,

I want to place an order in your store,I will like to know if you ship to Australia and my method of payment will be credit card,Let me know if you can assist me with the order, Do not forget to include your web page in your replying back for confirming i contact the right store.I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern

Best Regards,

Baldwin Junior.

My favorite part "Do not forget to include your web page in your replying back for confirming i contact the right store."

English translation "I am literally trying to scam thousands...maybe even millions of people through email, so if you could be so kind as to give me your website address it would help me tremendously in filtering through my list and only keeping the suckers on it" LMAO

My favorite part "Do not forget to include your web page in your replying back for confirming i contact the right store."

English translation "I am literally trying to scam thousands...maybe even millions of people through email, so if you could be so kind as to give me your website address it would help me tremendously in filtering through my list and only keeping the suckers on it" LMAO

:laugh2: You sure did hit that one right. LOL. Head for the hills! Delete, delete, delete.

• 3 months later...
This email reeks of scam!!! watch out for it or let us know if you have received it. I am obviously not going to respond.

Hello,

I want to place an order in your store,I will like to know if you ship to Australia and my method of payment will be credit card,Let me know if you can assist me with the order, Do not forget to include your web page in your replying back for confirming i contact the right store.I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern

Best Regards,

Baldwin Junior.

I have received 3 e-mails similar to this in the past month.

January 7, 2009

Hello there, I want to buy some good from your company to my new store in Australia, I will like to know if you accept credit card and ship internationally as I have got new shops opening in other part of the world. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern... You can reply back to ...................kateimperial@ymail.com.......... Love from Mr and Mrs Johson

January 8, 2009

Hello there, I want to buy some good from your company to my new store in Australia, I will like to know if you accept credit card and ship internationally as I have got new shops opening in other part of the world. So please let me know if you can assist me with the order I will await your prompt response as soon as you receive this mail,I will be very glad if you treat this email with good concern... You can reply back to ...................hisandhershoppingplaza@yahoo.com.au.......... Love from Mr and Mrs Sarah Kelly

January 26, 2009

Good Day,

I am MarcDaniel DeFischer by name, the C.E.O of a Distributing and Suppling Company named, MacFischer Int'l, We are willing to introduce some new products into our store, and we search through the internet ad locate your company, We will like to place an order in your company but need to know some of your company policy as have some questions to ask you, below are the question:

1. Do you allow Email Order

2. Accept Credit Card (Visa, Master, Amex or Discover) as the Means of Payment.

3. Do you ship to Australia or Can I arrange the pick up with my shipping company after the payment is been confirmed

4. Do you have a Website that tells little about your company and your Products.

Kindly get back to me immediately, so I can email you with the exact items needed with the Quantities.

Hope to read from you now.

Regards

Needless to say, I have not responded to them! I just wanted you all to be aware of the various ones I've received. :mad: BTW, how many of you sign your business e-mails with Love? LOL

Its fairly easy to spot bogus scammers and spammers these days and to let your email program identify them as spammers and trash them.

Anyone who gives generic info like I want to buy your products, or- do you take credit cards? or- do you sell overseas? is a scammer. You know that when this info is readily available on your website.

But please learn to identify these scumbags before you even open up that email. Many of them give themselves away in the title so you don't even have to open it up and can send it to your spam file.

If they can't speak proper english.. delete

want info that is already in my web site or more than what is on my site.. delete

from out of the country.. delete

want to arrange some sort of business deal.. delete

It amazes me to think some people actually respond to junk mail like that. sure wish I could spam them with something clean and wholesome. :P

Another one..and I don't mean to hijack this one..

But I think it is worth mentioning..

My brother got this one..just this week...

A letter telling, he had won 1.5 million..

all he had to do is call the number, to conferm..

he did..and they said yes that he had won..

but he needed to pay the taxes on the winnings..

before they would deposit it in his bank..

of course my brother knew it was a scam..

but just think of the older people that they are maybe

tricking..

My brother told them that they were the scum of the earth..to

do things like this..

I have received that Australia email several times too. It is best not to reply at all - like someone said --- delete. They are creeps that is for sure. I don't know all of the ins and outs of the scammers or how they actually get someone to give them money, but it must work in some cases or they would quit. They deserve a swift kick in the you know where! :mad: Especially in these tough times when so people are grasping at straws just to stay in business. :(:mad:

Soapymomma