Wick trimming jig

"goin to Alabama with my banjo on my knee" and I'm gonna make some candles "just you wait and see". Damn, I'm a poet and didn't know it. Gee whiz, guess what, I cut a wick a 32nd of an inch too long the other day. Ya think I'll go to candle makers hell???

"goin to Alabama with my banjo on my knee" and I'm gonna make some candles "just you wait and see". Damn, I'm a poet and didn't know it. Gee whiz, guess what, I cut a wick a 32nd of an inch too long the other day. Ya think I'll go to candle makers hell???

At least you can measure 1/32"....LOL

Oh no Tucker, now you won't be able to sell those candles!!!!!!! I like the hillbilly bead idea it works better than mine....I have been trying to use an old tire and it just wasn't working.....someone told me that blonds have that trouble. HUH????? Donita

I am from the south,but what the hell is a hillbilly jig.:embarasse

Anna

It's just another way of saying jerry-rigged, mickey-moused, or whatever the local term for homemade from what's on hand, inexpensive, and unfancy.

I just said jig, because someone had asked about a "jig" to trim wicks the same length each time...