Candle Science average FO load % ?

Brenda (OH)

I am placing my first order with CS . . .I typically use 8-9% fo load in my container parasoy wax. I was wondering can you cut back with the quality of their oils or do you use the same % as your other suppliers?

As I am adding to the shopping cart I am wondering how many of each scent choice I should buy for testing purposes . . .:confused:

They ship fast and their rates are pretty good too!

I use a 50/50 parasoy myself and typically use 1 oz per lb.

Which ones did you buy?

I got :

Hansel and Gretel's House

Carmelized Pralines

Cranberry Marmalade

New Macintosh Apple

Lilac

Strudel and Spice

Very Vanilla

Lilac, Mac Apple & Very Vanilla I want to compare to my original supplier. The other's just intrigued me :drool:

I got :

Hansel and Gretel's House

Carmelized Pralines

Cranberry Marmalade

New Macintosh Apple

Lilac

Strudel and Spice

Very Vanilla

Lilac, Mac Apple & Very Vanilla I want to compare to my original supplier. The other's just intrigued me :drool:

Lilac? or is it Lavender? Does CS carry Lilac? Now I have to go look.

You have some of my favs in that list.:highfive:

i just ordered a whole bunch from them last night. cant wait to smell them. esp. the cedarwood vanilla :yay:

Let me know what you think of the cedarwood vanilla. I was intrigued by that one too. Unfortunately cedar does not do well in my soy. Of course I could still put it in my soap.

Lilac? or is it Lavender? Does CS carry Lilac? Now I have to go look.

You have some of my favs in that list.:highfive:

Yep - it was Lilac. I am glad to hear that I picked some good samples to test. I haven't been this excited for getting samples in a looooong time. I was cautious with my first order and if they get here soon enough I may be able to place another quickie before the sale is over (cha ching) :laugh2:

My order's supposed to be delivered already so I can't wait to sniff when I get home! But I have a show this weekend so I'll be wrapping and labeling soap and finishing packing up tonight so I can load the truck tomorrow night--won't get to play in the wax until next week.

Man, work sure interferes with candle-making! (Just kidding--I don't want to lose my job!!!)

Jane