sweet pumpkin pie fo

jennifer

Who has a the best? I am willing to try a new supplier but currently order fo from BCN, Lonestar, and Peaks so if one of those has a really good one let me know. The customer in particular wants a pumpkin that is not spicy so maybe a pumpkin that isn't "pie" but souffle or cake or something.

TIA

I totally agree with SoapSilly's (now Daystar) Sweet Pumpkin. Another really great one that sounds like the type you are looking for is the one from The Candle Source. It is called Pumpkin & Vanilla. The slight vanilla in it really calms any spice & makes it much more pumpkiney & not very spicey, like most others. It really runs a very close 2nd to SS's.

I just got in my sample of Butternut Pumpkin from Lonestar. I poured it in wax last night, smells yummy, but trying to wait to burn it. I'm not very good at waiting for them to "cure" ha!!! In case you didn't know, they have several new fragrances just added i believe.:cheesy2:

I had my testers try Lonestar's Pumpkin Pie Spice, Peaks Sweet Pumpkin Spice, and Nature's Garden Pumpkin Pie. They preferred Lonestar's Pumpkin Pie Spice, so that's the one I carry.

For my spicy pumpkin I chose Lonestar's over Peaks also. Actually oob I liked peaks better, but once it was poured I changed my mind. Haven't tried anything from Nature's Garden. I think I'm going to try a few from Lonestar, BCN, and Daystar and if those are working for me well there are obviously other great choices from Candle Science, Fragrance Oil Central and Candle Source.

Thanks everyone!

Pumpkin Bread is a top seller for me. Out sells all pumpkin pies I have tried. I ordered the Pumpkin Souffle from CS. I don't really like it myself. I like a much sweeter smell. BUT, I have sold quite a few already. So it will be a keeper. I tried to bake a real pumpkin pie to smell it. I thought maybe I could match it better. WELL, I just keep getting more pies to bake, and all I got was fat. I never could match the true scent, which is awesome. But it was fun trying.:drool:

I am trying CS pumpkin souffle, it is strong and I really like it. Before that I had used HF sweet pumpkin pie, which I love, and NG pumpkin crunch cake.

I did try BCN (WYW) perfect pumpkin but it was too maply, and I have used LS pumpin spice.

I guess out of all of them I like HF sw. p. pie, and CS pump. souf.

Karen M