Any NG suggestions?

jennhalcyon

I am going to order some samples from ng because I want to try pumpkin crunch cake. I tried to search NG and got no results. I tried NG faves and got everyone's faves!

Thanks!!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake from NG is one of my biggest and most consistent sellers! I also use their Spiced Cranberry, Butt Naked and Lick Me All Over. All are very strong in paraffin.

Palm Island right off the bat, one of their best IMO. Raspberry Zinger, Sweet Potato Pie, as mentioned, Pumpkin Crunch, Coconut Cream Pie, Democrat, Kama Sutra: Satin Sheets, Black Cherry Bomb, Children's Room, Watercress & Aloe, Country Bumpkin, MRS CLAUS COOKIES!!, Downy Fresh lavender. There is quite a list of very good ones.

Spiced Cranberry throws great for me with no curing. I use GF435 and it is an all time favorite plus it smells more like real cranberries than any other I have smelled. I use 1.5oz per lb so maybe you use less than that. NG's prices are good too. Ones that do well for me are

Spiced Cranberry, Coconut Cream Pie, Iced Cinnamon Bun, Harvest, HSH, Christmas Memories, Caribbean, Peach, Raspberry Zinger, Christmas Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Sweet Potato Pie and Blueberry Cobbler. May be more but can't think of them. Pumpkin Pie Spice, Candy Corn, Butter Rum...

100% Soy Wax cure for 2 days...very disappointed in the scents I got from NG...not a big believer in cure time though...and am very picky...have about 8 samples left here but not sure I want to waste the wax. Thanks!

NG scents that have worked for me in soy, parasoy, and bath and body:

Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro (this makes a GREAT scrub!)

Mandarin Tiki

Pumpkin Apple Butter

Peppermint Patty

Fountain of Youth

Doodlebug

Mrs. Claus Cookies (LOVE this one!)

Christmas Cabernet

Tinsel

I'm testing Spiced Cranberry right now in a soyblend ... it's a large room filler, but not a house filler. I poured at 8% with a 4 day cure. I also have Hippy Christmas & Pumpkin Crunch Cake ready to test burn.

I poured some testers a couple of years ago, and they just didn't seem to work in my wax (50/50 from Farmhouse). I'm hoping they do better in this new blend.

Just tested Spiced Cranberry and Autumn Magic in 100% Soy and I was very disappointed..not much of a throw in candles. Testing more tomorrow...:confused:

I'm not trying to argue with ya but you may need to get someone else to test the Spiced Cranberry for you. We used it in 100% soy for years.. now use it in a soy wax blend... however it's one of the few we have to back off the amount of FO we use or it will make your eyes water. It is a top 10 seller for us for years... can not keep in on the shelves from October thru December. May want to revisit that one....

HTH... a little,

Chele

Last night I received my order and I got pumpkin crunch cake, hillbilly homebrew, iced cinnamon rolls, mrs claus cookies, frangelico streusel, and hot orange danish. Thought pumpkin crunch cake would smell more pumpkin-y oob than it did, but I love the smell of it in wax. Obviously gonna give it a few days to cure (ok, maybe not a few, but I'll try for a couple!). LOVE the iced cinnamon rolls oob, and that is going into wax shortly. Hot orange danish smells great too. Hoping by end of week to get to them all!