No more liners for me!

shutterbugg

That's all i've ever used... You can spray the inside of your mold with pam & spread it out pretty darn flat. The only creases you get are down at the ends where it gathers. But those are our tester slices in our house.

I don't mind creases, so I gave up pam a while ago. I like to serve my soap by the slice, so its much more of a freshness/deli feel

i dont think I could do it with cpop though. I was thinking about an upland mold but do those molds come with a liner or do you buy is separate. I saw them listed separate on the site but then in the pics of the molds, it looks like they have one in there already.

anyone ever get one of those?

I have an Uplands mold and the liners DO come with the mold. It is confusing though because they do show them separate on the site. :smiley2:

The liners are great too - makes it so easy to get the soap out. Only problem is is the cut lines on the liner are not even so each bar won't be the same the size. You have to adjust for this difference when cutting your bars.

• 3 weeks later...