My MIL wants a REAL Christmas tree scent....

Michi

I've got spruce christmas tree here, but I don't think it smells "Real" KWIM?

Anyone know of one that smells like a real tree?

I know what she means, since we both have fake trees now we miss that scent that a real tree gives off. :(

Last year was the first time I ever ordered scents from there as I have 3 suppliers I have used since I started.

All the Christmas ones I got were amazing in my 100% soy candles & I really can't complain about any of them. If anything, they were too strong - but how often do you get that complaint :D

I got these last year for Christmas candles:

Holiday Lites

Christmas Fantasy

Fireside

French Vanilla

Jack Frost

Red Hot Cinnamon

I get all my wicks, wick plates, stickers and color blocks from them. They have great service & I am very pleased with them.

Guest ShellyRobyn

Cierra's Christmas Tree is dead on! It has that little bite just as if you took a big whiff of a christmas tree. A bit much for me but it's a great seller in my area year round.

Order the Myterious too Laura, it is wonderful and different. I love the Rocky Mountain Pine.

e

Heartfelt's Rocky Mountain Pine...a friend gave me a candle in it and i fell in love...i so want it, but i won't order just one fo from a supplier:undecided gotta keep my costs to a min.

I've got spruce christmas tree here, but I don't think it smells "Real" KWIM?

Anyone know of one that smells like a real tree?

I know what she means, since we both have fake trees now we miss that scent that a real tree gives off. :(

I love Christmas Tree from C&S. BTW...what does KWIM stand for? :undecided

I've found this is really a scent that every one has an opinion on. There are so many, and they all smell different, and what one likes, the other one doesn't. I have tried so many and never found a really true Christmas Tree scent. About 3-4 years ago Lyschel was trying to come up with a really true Christmas Tree scent, never did hear if she did it or not. I think she realized that it is a really hard scent to duplicate, but wanted to do it.

Good luck on your quest to find the perfect one. You might have to get some testers and have MIL take a sniff.

One more tester to get :)

Over the last two years I bought many "tree" scents most of which smelled like simmilar or like chemicals. Ones I really like are CC's Winter Woodlands Whisper and Longwyck's "Scotch Pine", but I just recently got Mistletoe from Candle Science. So far, I think this is my favorite. As soon as I smelled it OOB it just reminded me of actually walking around an outside store we have here where they make real wreaths and have xmas trees for sale during the holidays.

It seems to be really hard to get the smell you get from a real pine tree you have in your home, but I think this one is pretty good. It doesn't have that sharp pungent odor from the cut wood and doesn't have that pine cleaner chemical smell. The final clincher for me is I don't get sick of it (or from it) - which I've done with nearly every other "xmas tree" type FO I've had.