Flowerbomb

Scented

Couldn't wait for Flicker's to test out that Flowerbomb (actually had everything ready with FO in the oils and everything cooled down quite nicely) when I saw it was still being tested.

Well here's my test results so far ... it moves. It flat out moves. Wouldn't suggest using a SB at all lol. Two zaps and she was between medium and thick trace. Will have to see what happens with this one. FO seems to be awake in this. I actually like it now lol. Took a slight water discount so thinking next time ... no discount.

What amuses me about this color is I tried three colors (cuz I'm a fool sometimes) and I went with something I thought would give a dusty rose, the pink haze, some really light purple color (expect it has disappeared) and then put some antique silver mica on top only.

[ATTACH]15922[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458448346_thumb.jpg

Love the look you did get! I soaped the one from SW and was very disappointed. The scent faded almost immediately. I also tried a 3 color combination, but I ended up with a very dark brown. I did use gm, but I was still surprised that I could see nothing but brown.

I have made soap with flickers flowerbomb 3 times..it does turn a carmel color..I have never had it move that fast for me thou...and I have never tried it with VS..

my oldest bar is 9 months old and still smells wonderful, and it was made with GM..it is one of my favorite scents in soap...

your soap looks lovely