ISO Clove, Apple, Cinnamon & Orange FO??

TartAddict

Hey all :)

I'm trying to duplicate a Gold Canyon candle scent for my neighbor (she wants some tarts). It's called Cozy Christmas and smells awesome. The description is: A spicy fragrance of clove, apple, cinnamon and orange. Any suggestions? I'm not particularly crazy about mixing my own right now :) Thanks!

D

This is a description of Nature's Garden Christmas Splendor. HTH

A Best Seller! Wonderful Christmas combination of apples, oak, balsam, fir, and pine, with a background of cinnamon and clove. Many of our customers carry this scent year round because it is a best selling scent for them; rename it Country Splendor for year-round sales. For use in candles, potpourri, incense. Not for use in bath and body products. Flash point 150F. Color suggestion for a 4 pound batch of candles: 1/2 inch red color block + 4 drops black.

Thanks so much! I did find the NG scent, but I think Taylored Concepts sounds the best.....although I might have to do Ky Apple Jack too (it really helps to know that you have smelled the Cozy Christmas, Daniedb and think it smells similar) :) I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help me out!!

Hey - I hope you haven't ordered yet! Serendiptiously, I just poured an EXACT dupe of this scent, from how I remember it - it's MC's Christmas Splendor. I know a lot of FO suppliers carry CS, but I haven't tried the others, this one is almost a dead ringer, and their prices are really unbeatable - I'm really impressed.

www.mcsoywax.com

I was cleaning out my fragrance oil cabinet the other day and came upon Apple Jack form Bittercreek. It seemed to have all those scents in there and smelled pretty nice. I think I got it for my dad because he went through that phase last year wanting me to pour all these candles with apple jack.

I am trying to get all my FO's together for the classifieds, but if you want it, let me know.

• 1 month later...