**What's in your pot this weekend?**

Finally, finally, FINALLY got the wick for sweet orange & chili pepper figured out for a square mason so will be pouring that today. Don't know why that particular FO was so difficult to do in my wax when nobody else seems to report trouble with it.

Then I've got to get some petunias planted.

I'll be pouring up orders for 2 brochure parties I closed this week, printing a fundraiser packet for an interested dance group, then labels.

Also, gotta get laundry and the housework caught up, the maid seems to be slacking . . . .hmmmm

:P This to where ever he is playing :P

:grin2:

I made vanilla grapefruit tarts this morning - LOVE that scent! Have vanilla grapefruit aroma beads soaking for some ornies later - first things I've made in five months! Needed a new scent to get me going again. Now I have to go mow the lawn. Blech. :mad:

Mmmm! The vanilla grapefruit sounds yummy!

I had market today so I am relaxing now. We closed a little early cause of a tornado watch and storms brewing.

So Sunday I will finish making up some sample guest soaps for a local B&B that is interested in my soap. She wants lavender so thats what I am making.

Ok, I came up with Watermelon Lemonade with a Kiwi Twist. OMG, they love it. Also, I made a Pineapple Orange Colada, yum. Both are selling well. I love to invent new scents. I get tired of the same stuff. I have to finish sending out fundraiser packets to all the schools, day cares, and churches. I put scent on the envelope. IT :highfive: WORKS!

I need to pour a few for swap. I thought I was doing a scrub but it isn't quite the way I wanted it to turn out yet so candles it is. Got a deal on some cute little containers from Jackel so I guess I will use them.

Congrats! If you have to make a big decision, liberated is a good feeling to come away with.

Made a few candles this am for an order from work.

Plus just emailed my web designer and told him to shut 'er down.

Not sad, just feel freaking liberated!!!