Flip tops?

Didn't they come with squirt lids???

Which ones are you looking for..

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/candlemaking-soap-supplies/item/lid2/-Black--Flip-Top-Lids.html

Or this one

http://www.peakcandle.com/products/LARGE-Flip-Top-Caps-(Qty-6)__A1022.aspx

I don't even use them.. It is just as easy to pour without it...

They did not come with any, just caps. It was the second one I was looking for, thanks!

But if it is just as easy then no need to get any, just thought it might be easier. Thanks y'all!

Ditto

As I've stated before I am new and still discovering. I bought 16 oz bottles of FO from LS and am wondering if I can purchase the flip top squirt lids from somewhere else that would fit on them.

the ones I get from LS never have the squirt caps, but the ones I get from BCN do so I just put the old caps on the new bottles then I have extras for the LS scents that don't come with them :grin2: which means no extra $$ out of my pocket--just don't use the caps on one scent and then change to a different one unless you plan to do some washing first.

I use them when they come with them...I do switch them up....washing them of course. I like using them. I dont have a very steady hand sometimes and they help when you only need a wee little bit for testers.

tootie

Like one of you said I was thinking it would help with waste and it dripping down the side of the bottle. I had that happen to me, dripping. I am also just starting out so I am just doing little amounts at a time.

Do you know if the ones from Peaks will fit the bottles from LS? If not some that will, where I can just buy the tops?

I love the flip tops(point AWAY from your face when closing!) because the FO always dribbles down the side when I pour.

On my 1 lb bottles here....

Interchangeable

Peaks

Aztec

JS _ may or may not leak, same size threads but JS has a taller neck

Interchangeable

Bitter Creek

Berts ( just bought a dozen lids)

Lonestar

I love the flip tops(point AWAY from your face when closing!) because the FO always dribbles down the side when I pour.

On my 1 lb bottles here....

Interchangeable

Peaks

Aztec

JS _ may or may not leak, same size threads but JS has a taller neck

Interchangeable

Bitter Creek

Berts ( just bought a dozen lids)

Lonestar

Satin, I went to Bert's site to see about getting lids and I must be totally blind because I don't see where to order them, can you point me in the right direction?

Satin, I went to Bert's site to see about getting lids and I must be totally blind because I don't see where to order them, can you point me in the right direction?

She doesn't always have them, but if you email her she'll let you know if she has any available or coming in.

Ummm, maybe I bought the only ones she had? It was only 10 :undecided I just looked and they're gone. It was in the Bestsellers little box on the left. Since it was just Thursday and came yesterday I'm surprised they're not listed anymore. I would suggest emailing her as well.