Finally testing some of Berts FO's....

tootie04

I bought a whole box of testers of someone here....I am finally getting around to testing them.

Black Raspberry Vanilla....Ex throw. To me it smells like KY's blackberry sage, I dont smell the vanilla. I like it though!! This one was tested in 70% EL mill/ 30% IGI6006 I am still burning it and I really like it. I am going to test it again in IGI6006 and see how it does.

I just poured the Elegant Orchid....smells wonderful in the wax!! this one is in IGI 6006 in a 4oz tin.

Just poured the fig & melon....yum!! I love this one too. This one is in IGI 6006 in a 4oz tin too.

Berts FO's seem to me, to be much better in the wax than OOB.

tootie

When you get the chance you should try her....Lemon Biscotti Pie..In my 415 soy..it will smell up my entire house..I really love this scent...

her creme brulee is awsome too..pumpkin custard spice ....redwood and cedar..pearberry...to name just a few that work wonderful in my soy...

When you get the chance you should try her....Lemon Biscotti Pie..In my 415 soy..it will smell up my entire house..I really love this scent...

her creme brulee is awsome too..pumpkin custard spice ....redwood and cedar..pearberry...to name just a few that work wonderful in my soy...

Yep, I have the lemon biscotti, pumpkin custard, and the redwood cedar to test yet. I just cant bring myself to pour that redwood cedar....everyone raves about it but it just does not appeal to my nose...

tootie

If you make CP soap..that Redwood and Cedar makes a very nice mens soap..it turns a carmel color...but at least not that choc. brown..and I have to admit I like it for me too...:grin2:

THANKS!! I do make CP and CPHP soap! I will have to give it a try in that then.;)

tootie

May I ask what percent you used for the Lemon Biscott Pie? I have had it out to pour. I have just 1 oz. of it, and I may need to use less than usual....don't want to get the fuel smell. Thanks! :)

I saw the wick up warning too. I will keep that in mind.

The 4oz tin with the RRD 47 and elegant orchid (berts) 1st 3 hr burn was just OK. It would be OK for a small bathroom or Bedroom. It is a very soft scent. Maybe better in soap??

I just lit the other one fig & melon. I will report on it later.

tootie

The fig and melon was stronger. It had a much better throw IMO.

I lit the orchid one again and put it in the bathroom/BR area and closed the door (we have a fifth-wheel) and the throw is much better in the smaller space.

tootie

I'll be pouring tomorrow:

Orange Blossom

Baby Fresh

Cabernet

Vanilla Latte

Blackberry

OOB, they are all wonderful! Question: What am I smelling in the Orange Blossom? Smells kinda detergenty? I'm not familiar with that FO, but thought, what the heck $8.99 for 24 oz.....

I have the Lemon Biscotti Pie and I just love it! Creme Brulee is wonderful!

Thanks,

Carrie

In case someone didn't see the other post about the Marshmallow Madness, it is doing GREAT in my 50/50...4 oz tin drifting out of my LR and into my kitchen...just get it into the wax, it has an odd smell OOB, but that dissappears completely in wax when burning, sweet creamy and good!

• 2 months later...
In case someone didn't see the other post about the Marshmallow Madness, it is doing GREAT in my 50/50...4 oz tin drifting out of my LR and into my kitchen...just get it into the wax, it has an odd smell OOB, but that dissappears completely in wax when burning, sweet creamy and good!

I just got this one and was not impressed with the oob smell :rolleyes2 I am glad I found this post!