SaveOnScents recos for Soap...?

CareBear

My personal opinion is they have some nice oils of the ones I have tried.

Their Amazing Grace is dead on - I can't keep it in stock, I have gotten the SOS concentration and the Ultra concentrated. As this is such a light scent to begin with I found that I prefer the staying power of the Ultra. I'm also a big fan of their 'Iced' fruit collections.

My experience was (4 orders so far) that the SOS concentration is fine - no need for the extra expense of the other 2 choices. But if you know a scent is very light to start spending a little more will more than likely get the result you're hoping for.

Some of their oils were as Scented said, you can get em elsewhere for less.

I faithfully by the Coast Type Extreme Concentrate. This is what brought my manly customers in... women like it too...

But I only use it in body creams and body sprays, I haven't soaped it yet though... it's on the list to do. And believe me, with this concentrate, you don't need much!

See, this is great to hear. A lot of what I hear about SOS is that they're not strong enough or that you have to purchase the higher concentrations. Seemed too hit and miss to me. However, knowing a scent is light to begin with so you can get the higher concentrate is a helpful tidbit.

I'm really interested in their dupes of perfumes/colognes. I'm starting to find formulations of my own lotions and such that I like that I'd love to have a matching scent in a lotion to rub on. And one I know what the ingredients are! :)

I have their middle strength in the Patchouli Oakmoss and it gets rave reviews (even from folks over at the Dish LOL). I'm more interested in the earthier fragrances myself.

I'm not far from NYC myself, but with the cost of gas and the tunnel/bridge tolls it's cheaper to have things shipped!

Lick Me All Over is a great fo from SOS, along with Butt Naked, Vanilla Bean, Cucumber Melon, Poison, Mocha Cappacino, Sandalwood & Amber, Oatmeal, Milk & Almond, Mandarin, Exotic Seabreeze and I could go on, but ya know, the harder you try to think, the blanker your brain gets :laugh2: