Essential Oils

Circle

I hope it is ok to ask this. I was thinking about buying from Essential Oil University myself, since so many of you recommended them. I was wondering, though, it sounds like they ship their oils in aluminum bottles, is that so? Do the bottles have some kind of coating on the inside? I am not thrilled with my essential oils sitting in aluminum, I much prefer glass.

The other thing is, do you need a business license to order from them? I don't have one, so I would need to ask some friend around here to order for me.

Thanks!

Patricia

I hope it is ok to ask this. I was thinking about buying from Essential Oil University myself, since so many of you recommended them. I was wondering, though, it sounds like they ship their oils in aluminum bottles, is that so? Do the bottles have some kind of coating on the inside? I am not thrilled with my essential oils sitting in aluminum, I much prefer glass.

The other thing is, do you need a business license to order from them? I don't have one, so I would need to ask some friend around here to order for me.

Thanks!

Patricia

I order 4 oz. sizes and they are glass bottles. Don't know about the larger sizes. You also don't need a business license to order. :cool2:

Patka, the 1 lb size (what I normally order) comes in a bottle which is brushed aluminum on the outside and lined with a thick plastic (at least I think it is plastic, from the looks of it) on the inside. I've never had a problem with them not being glass (I don't transfer them to a glass bottle) though getting them to open for the first time can be a bit tricky. When you order, they don't ask to see a business license, but they do ask for a company name. If you leave the company name field blank when you fill out the order details, they will come back and ask you for one or else not process the order.

• 2 weeks later...

Darbla, I wouldn't be surprised if some people do that.

If I already have a company name in mind and just need to go through the motions of registering it, I'd do it. But if I didn't plan on selling, or was nowhere near ready to sell yet, then I'd either order from another supplier or see if I can piggyback off someone else's order.