Sinus Candles

For the first time I'm trying out a candle today for sinus and congestion using a 2 parts eucalyptus, 5 parts cedarwood, and 1 part fine lavender essential oil blend, mmmm smells pretty good. I poured about 20min ago and I'll prolly burn it this weekend.

Here is a link from the old board, just one of many. Looks like there are a lot of different ways to make them. I plan on doing them this year, and I did write down some recipes of some that sounded good last year, now I just have to find them in my messy candle room :sad2:

http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Discussions;action=display;num=1095247744;start=14#14

Hi Everyone:) I haven't been around for awhile but now that I'm here I thought I might reply here since I made a batch of what I call "cold Candles" last night. They work really good for most people. I use 1oz of Eucalyptus FO and 2 tblsps. of Vicks or the $ store equivilant per pound of wax. I use 50/50 J223/J50 mix. I tried some of the other mixes (peppermint,menthol,) but my people didn't like them as much. You really have to mix it good to get the Vicks fully incorporated into the wax but they burn great. HTH:grin2: