Ics!!!!

Spellkast

I loved the pink sugar sampler I got from someone on the classifieds so well that I bought a pound of it Friday. But I could not get the white tea and ginger to mix to save my life. I use comfort blend and this is the only oil I've never gotten to mix at all. None of my usual tricks worked with it, so I made it into tarts to use around the house.

I'm definitely going to order several samplers from ICS in the near future.

See, I use the comfort blend too (pain in the ass, isn't it?!) and I didn't have a problem at all with the white tea and ginger- I thought it was stronger than Peak's even!!! And that is RARE! ICS is now my second favorite supplier...they have SUPER fast shipping and great oils at fantastic prices! Love em!

I dont know what the deal is with the white tea and ginger. I use ky puresoy same thing as ezsoy, and i also use ky votive pillar blend, and no problems at all. i dont even have to heat the scent or do any extra mixing or anything. Hmm wonder why other people have problems. Nothing from ICS is hard for me to mix in.

GREAT, why did I even read this post???? :eek: Like I need to be buying more oils, NOT!! LOL

But, I may not be able to stop myself from going over there and checking them out, since you say they are sooo great and have such reasonable prices. :D

Trying to hold myself back, I'm sooo broke right now, my kids may end up getting FO's for Christmas. ROTFLMAO :eek:

OMG I could kick your booty Michelle!! Just got done going through the alphabetical list of all the FO's there, and there are a bunch that sound divine!! :eek:

If they would have had the wicks that I need, I probably would have ordered those and a bunch of FO's.

I guess it wasn't meant to be-WHEW!! LOL

She has wonderful oils. Another thing I like about shopping with her is that her small sizes are so reasonable; it's hardly any more per ounce when you only buy 4 or 8 oz, as opposed to a full pound. I did try one recently that I didn't care for, though: her Pumpkin Cheesecake was unimpressive. I was a little surprised, because that isn't the norm for her oils. Usually I can bank on anything from there as being a winner.

I have been very happy with all the FOs I have recieved from ICS and the CS is top notch. :)

The Citrus and Sage & Pink Sugar are winners. I've also never had any problems mixing in any of Kathy's FOs. But then again, I"ve never had any trouble mixing in any FO from any company I have bought from. Maybe that because I use soy? Hmm makes me wonder...

• 2 weeks later...
I like their Japanese Plum and Blueberry Cheesecake

I have that sample. She steered me towards it when they ran out of pineapple. I'm going to work on a line of friut scented candles in 8 oz jelly jars and 8 oz square masons using J50. I smelled it OOB and it was very nice indeed! And they are here in Indiana with very fast shipping! :yay: Between ICS and MillCreek I can get almost everything I need in just a couple of days!