Good price for coco butter?

SMartin

yep, if you are only buying one pound, or a few pounds. You can get it at Columbus Foods or Oils By Nature for $3-4 if you need larger amounts.

But price also depends on which type of cocoa butter you are looking at so you have to read the fine print.

Guest jurnalynn

its a good price i get mine for 4 dollars a pound thats the cost the amish get it for the guy doesn't mark it up because i had to buy 35 lbs of it and i buy a lot off them............Laura

Hers used to be gorgeous, then what she got wasn't as refined and I had to run it through cheesecloth or put up with brown color. Is she getting the good stuff again?

If so, I'll DEF get my yummy smelling cocoa butter from her again, and the ultra refined (no scent) from OBN.

My last 10 lbs came from Colorado Organics. It is awesome stuff. I loved the stuff Ms Shar Lee from the Dish. It was fantastic, but this stuff is equally as fabulous. I like it better than OBN.

Ann M

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE OBN...their stuff is so neatly packed, the prices are great, and they pack a lot of things in buckets, which I REALLY like! I have ordered from them for quite a long time and will continue as I know their stuff is good quality.