Candle Jars?

Thank You Carrie - That does look like them. Guess I was just being lazy and didn't search the stores out. Hadn't been there in a while and never would have looked for melting pot jar anyway since mine are apoth and don't really need anymore. Have to many that I don't use now. I had quite buying from the jarstore because the last jars I had got were not good and had decided not to buy from them again. Might have to change my mind - really like those jars. This is what I really need to do :tiptoe:

Elaine

You are very welcome! I knew exactly where to go to! LOL

I think several months ago (or maybe longer) the jarstore revamped it's glass to a higher quality glass. Maybe they were getting some complaints???

Anyway, those are really nice! I too have way to many jars now that I haven't used, or just changed my mind on (I seem to do that alot! LOL).

Carrie

I had bought those jars from the jar store and really liked the look, but I could not get them to burn right. I used J50 and Z wicks, but that was a while ago and maybe now, that I've learned more about how wax and wicks work, I might be able to do it right. But they are nice jars!

I had bought those jars from the jar store and really liked the look, but I could not get them to burn right. I used J50 and Z wicks, but that was a while ago and maybe now, that I've learned more about how wax and wicks work, I might be able to do it right. But they are nice jars!

Dee,

Were you using the 9 oz or the larger jar? I like these too!

That does seem cheap. Tried to find where she lived but couldn't. Maybe close to supplier? No shipping would greatly reduce the cost.

Labels are very nice also. Think that has a lot to do with making the jar look so terrific

That does seem cheap. Tried to find where she lived but couldn't. Maybe close to supplier? No shipping would greatly reduce the cost.

Labels are very nice also. Think that has a lot to do with making the jar look so terrific

Well if the whois information is correct the location is California

Boy, how does she sell those for $6.00?!!!!!

Wow! they sure are pretty...AND that price includes packaging???

Amazing!

Each candle comes complete in a "Aqua Blue" box nestled with matching aqua sparkle tissue paper completed with a beautiful double satin white ribbon bow.

Just saw this thread Grama! How are those jars? I had a HECK of a time wicking them!:angry2: I have the 16oz. ones tho.I also have the black metal lid w/loop.The jar was hard for me to wick because the top is wider than the bottom...i also learned not to fill them only to the neck of the jar or it will drown the wicks out.I hope you are doing better than I did...let's see a pic when you get one! :grin2:

Kimmeroo

kimmeroo, as pretty as that jar is I have about decided I don't need the headache of trying to wick it. Have enough other problems without adding another one to it. On top of that I have way to many jars that just sit. I was by jars like I am by fo's. See one I like and just have to have it. I have finally been able to tame that addiction, now if I can just work on the other one :P

LOL! I know what ya mean! I am no longer selling candles just making them for me...i have waaayyy too many fo's...I open a soft ice cream store today(where my candle shop is too) and will be sorting thru them so I can put them on the classies!

Kimmeroo

That is so cool about the new ice cream shop! It is so nice to read about other people and their candle jar fetish! I settle on one and think I love it forever and there is another! I am loving the Crissa(sp?) right now, but could be persuaded to like that melting jar with the chrome!!!!

Yeah Jooniper - I like the carissa also. I would love to have an ice cream shop. I love ice cream. kimmeroo you could always sell your candles in your ice cream shop. Have strawberry candle to go with strawberry ice cream and etc. Offer special deal when they buy ice cream on a candle to match:grin2:

I am not going to buy more jars

I am not going to buy more jars - how many times do I need to write that?

Yeah Jooniper - I like the carissa also. I would love to have an ice cream shop. I love ice cream. kimmeroo you could always sell your candles in your ice cream shop. Have strawberry candle to go with strawberry ice cream and etc. Offer special deal when they buy ice cream on a candle to match:grin2:

Until it's true or you start believing it.

:yay::yay:

Grama! I bought the darn jars and they arrived today! OMG! They are gorgeous! Definitely going to pour them this weekend and see if I can get the wicking down. I use 6006 and CD wicks...I'll try a CD12 and a CD14 to start with. I always like to have another container available for those that don't do the "country/rustic" look. Hopefully, this one will work! LOL

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Carrie