Candle Jars?

That jar is beautiful, I'm in CA as well and there is no way I could sell for that price...I'd maybe make .50 after packaging in the box with a bow and tissue. Maybe the jars are avail direct from the mfg at a lower price. I think those chrome lids would just make it look outstanding! Can't wait to see pics.

9 oz. Melting Pot jar from The Jar Store

IGI 6006

1 oz. per lb.

CD12 and CD14 wicks

Here are the test burns.

First 2 pics are after a 4 hr. burn.

Yellowish is ICS Caramel Latte

CD12 on left

CD14 on right

Red is ICS Amish Harvest

CD12 on left

CD14 on right

3rd & 4th pics are 2nd - 4 hr. burn.

same scenario

I hope you can see them clearly enough. I'm going to burn them again tonite for another 4 hrs. or so. My house smells great! LOL

I'm pretty impressed with the wicks as far as mushrooming....meaing they don't as much as my zinc's did in my IGI 4636. Before each burn I trimmed to 1/4".

I'm aiming towards the CD14's for the heavier oils.

I will be testing DS Coconut Pear and NG Fresh Linen tomorrow and Thurs. evening's when I get home. I'll see how my wicks do in those FO's.

Comments?

post-5219-139458446869_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458446871_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458446873_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458446875_thumb.jpg

Looks like the Cd14 is going to be the wick. From the jellow one it looks like with the 12 there is a good bit of hang-up, unless it catches up as it burns on down. Show us a picture with the chrome lids, that is what I am waiting to see. Of course it might just scratch that itch again :grin2: :grin2:

Looks like the Cd14 is going to be the wick.

Shoot - I was gonna say the 12 or to even back down to a 10! From what I am seeing, I am wondering how hot the jar will get about 2/3s down... :undecided

Sure do like those jars... really nice lines! :)

Now that is one classy looking jar. I love them. When I get through with this fundraiser I may just have to get me some of them. Will have to d/c something but that is so good looking.

Thanks, but it's all Grama's fault....she made me do it!!! LOL:tiptoe:

I'm on my 2nd 4 hr. burn on the Fresh Linen and Coconut Pear. Looking real good....CD14's seem to be the wick for this jar and my wax.

Oh! And the coconut pear is just wonderful! Now where's that cute cabana boy?:laugh2:

Thanks all!

Carrie