Where do you get your Goddess?

SpaceGirl

I have them both too - I just need a name for the 2nd goddess...lol

Flower Goddess :laugh2:

It's definitely the sultry, spicy one that I'm looking for -- but to tell you the truth I am really scared to order from another supplier -- I have been better (lately) about keeping the FO addiction under control. If I order from Tony's I know I'll end up with more, more, more..... :rolleyes2

Flower Goddess :laugh2:

It's definitely the sultry, spicy one that I'm looking for -- but to tell you the truth I am really scared to order from another supplier -- I have been better (lately) about keeping the FO addiction under control. If I order from Tony's I know I'll end up with more, more, more..... :rolleyes2

How much do you want of the spicy Goddess lol.

How much do you want of the spicy Goddess lol.

ALL OF IT!!! Mwahahaha!

Damn those descriptions -- I could have ordered three sample packs and still missed out on some! I hating it, but I really have to start making some decisions about what FOs to carry for candles and what to carry for B&B and how much I want to be able to carry in sets.

Sigh.

I'll try it in my wax blend, but any rerviews on how Goddess does in soy? Or best to keep it in B&B only? I already know the Red Currant is going into wax as I have someone who has asked for the dupe.