My new Jeff mold!

mz.choize

I am so happy with my new Jeff mold, it's definitely a beauty! I was pouring my first batch 2-hours after it was delivered.

:D I didn't have too many scents on hand, just a few samples, and I had been playing with some color combo's so I used a J-lo dupe called Glow. It soaped and behaved pretty well, smell great too! I'm currently looking for some nice scent recommendations from Southern Soapers, which is where I'm ordering from next.

It's a 9-bar mold and each soap measures 3.5x2.5. Perfect for me as I'm still practicing my swirling. Jeff I already know what mold I want next! :highfive:

IMGA0011ed-1.jpg

IMGA0015ed.jpg

IMGA0026ed-1.jpg

Thanks 4 looking!

^^^^^ What Scented said! He's great and pretty fast too!

Thank-you, for the encouragement! :highfive: I'll be unmolding tonight, wish me luck!! .... Testing a new recipe, soooooo :shocked2: Idk...... and my scale is kinda wonky :tiptoe:.....

Your soap is gorgeous. And that mold looks like something that I would love to have...one of these days. I have everything here to make my first CP batch...hopefully Wednesday will be the day.

I've been pouring candles for over 7 years and making M&P soaps plus other body products for about the same length of time. I've always admired the CP & HP soaps and finally decided to give it a whirl.

Maggie

^^^Ohh thanks, Jben!! Coming from you that's quite the compliment. I love your work, your soaps are the Bomb!!:drool:

Soap and mold look gorgeous, but I just wanted to tell you your hair looks amazing in your avatar, lol. I have been trying to figure out how I want to wear my hair these days, so while others are looking at soap, I am over here looking at hair:grin2:

Your soap is gorgeous. And that mold looks like something that I would love to have...one of these days. I have everything here to make my first CP batch...hopefully Wednesday will be the day.

I've been pouring candles for over 7 years and making M&P soaps plus other body products for about the same length of time. I've always admired the CP & HP soaps and finally decided to give it a whirl.

Maggie

Maggie, once you start, you will be addicted!:D

Soap and mold look gorgeous, but I just wanted to tell you your hair looks amazing in your avatar, lol. I have been trying to figure out how I want to wear my hair these days, so while others are looking at soap, I am over here looking at hair:grin2:

I'm a stylist so I'm always trying something new. Thanks Z!