Something Dressy

darthy

Hoping I am putting this in the right section. Just wanted to show everyone what my 17yr old daughter made for one of my containers. I have a stock pile of beads as I used to have a beading business, so she is now utilising them towards the candles. It is hand sewn.

IMG_1681-1.jpg

that is really cool! and something that is re-usable on different containers to match decors. I think you could market the hell out of those...there is definitely a place for them out there...like the wine glass charms.

very cool, indeed!

• 2 months later...

Hi, am just reading old entries to 'catch up'. Realised you must be an Aussie when I read that your daughter was in 'year 12'. She did a great job, has a lot more patience than me. I also like to bead, but do less since starting candles LOL, also do body products & occasional soap. Hope your daughter aces yr 12!

Hi, am just reading old entries to 'catch up'. Realised you must be an Aussie when I read that your daughter was in 'year 12'. She did a great job, has a lot more patience than me. I also like to bead, but do less since starting candles LOL, also do body products & occasional soap. Hope your daughter aces yr 12!

Yep I am an Aussie lol. We live in central Queensland (middle of the sticks lol) .

Jessica (daughter) is now beading xmas ornaments, we have a huge craft market at the end of this month.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement for my daughter.