Several pillars

SteveinPA

Lord Steve I love the colors!! Makes me want to move out there just to get the wax without the pains of shipping lol!

The wax was on sale recently for $43/case. I got another case before the sale was over.

I have a spare room in my apartment and you can use the kitchen to make candles- it hardly gets used for cooking. LOL :D

The wax was on sale recently for $43/case. I got another case before the sale was over.

I have a spare room in my apartment and you can use the kitchen to make candles- it hardly gets used for cooking. LOL :D

Beautiful candles..... how fortunate to have an extra room just for the candle supplies!

You've just gotta love them. I like the colors and the finish. I just sent my nephew an email today and told him that I miss my old 4045 and 4045H. The cost to ship it would double the price of the wax but honestly....folks....I am thinking about seriously doing it. I like the rustics, mottles, smooth finish and even more important, the way it burns. I think I have just talked myself into spending the cash and buying a case. I use to buy it by the truckload but I no longer have a big business so the extra money really doesn't matter for the amount of special orders and gifts I do. Thanks for posting. Very inspiring. I love the purple the best But I love them all. Donita

Thank goodness because I don't cook either! Goodness the temptation lol!

I don't suppose I could hire enough ants to come get a case of that wax. Please show me more of what you're doing with this wax :D