Weekly Sales

evesorto

The Scent Works has 15% off this week. Code is y15tm

I am not sure if you have to be a Newsletter recipient?

Oils are expensive but there were a couple that I wanted to try:

Shaw Mudge Red Currant

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee

Vanigle de Madagascar

Mysore Sandalwood

After I test, I will post my thoughts.

Eve

http://www.fragrancesbydesign.com/

Just got this in an email.

April 3 through April 6--Sample Sale at Fragrances By Design

1 ounce samples on sale for $1.75--save .75

1 ounce, 2 ounce and 4 ounce sampler packs on sale

Bonus, spend $30.00 or more and receive FREE SHIPPING! International customers will receive 1/2 off shipping.

No coupon codes needed, all savings will be reflected in your shopping cart.

Sale is good for all in-stock oils only.

Denise

And this one too. http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/

Orders of $35+ take $10% OFF!

Use Coupon Code Spring10

Orders of $150+ take $15% OFF!

Enter Coupon Code Spring15

Orders of $250+ take $20% OFF!

Enter Coupon Code Spring20

Code must be entered during Checkout.

Discount will automatically be deducted from subtotal.

Discount will not be applied to 1) orders that do not indicate discount code or 2) previously placed orders.

Discount cannot be combined with any other coupons.

$100 maximum allowable discount.

Offer Expires: Saturday April 5, 2008 @ 5pm EST

The Scent Works has 15% off this week. Code is y15tm

I am not sure if you have to be a Newsletter recipient?

Oils are expensive but there were a couple that I wanted to try:

Shaw Mudge Red Currant

Laura Mercier Creme Brulee

Vanigle de Madagascar

Mysore Sandalwood

After I test, I will post my thoughts.

Eve

This sale was for one day only.

Sorry....didn't realize it was just a day....I think my email was titled

"This week at the scent works" or something to that effect.

Eve

It was confusing because the email title was this week at the scent works, but the sale was for one day only.:cool2:

Southern Scentsations is having a sale. This is from their message board and the newsletter I received.

www.greatcandle.com

We are offering a sale right now on our fragrances:

$1.00 off one pound

$.75 off 8 oz

$.50 off 2 oz

Sale runs through Sunday April 6th Midnight.

Please mention special sale APRNEWS08 when ordering to receive this discount. This discount can not be applied to any other specials or clearanced items.

GW 444 and GW 464 is also on sale for $4.00 off each 50 pound box. This discount can not be applied to any other specials or discounts and will also run through Sunday April 6th Midnight.

To receive the discount please be sure to mention sale APRIWAX08 when calling, emailing or when using the shopping cart!

In case anyone is interested and doesn't get Candlewic's newsletter, they have a fantastic wick sale going on. I just ordered 2400 wicks and shipping to my address was less than $10, so I'm thrilled and wanted to share! (The sale goes through April 17 while supplies last.)

65% Off Standard Wick Assemblies

Use promotion code aprilwicks

*Add Standard Wick Assemblies to your cart before using promo code. Valid while supplies last. Limited time only. Coupon good for one use only. Multiple coupon codes cannot be used on the same order.

HTH someone,

Jane

Well I was going to order some wicks from them but when I entered my address this is the message I got:

Sorry! We are unable to provide shipping to your current location at this time. To try a different address, please select or create a new one below.

I would enter a different address but this is the only one I have and I entered the correct one! Oh well, maybe some other time! They sure could have had a big order though from me!

Well I was going to order some wicks from them but when I entered my address this is the message I got:

Sorry! We are unable to provide shipping to your current location at this time. To try a different address, please select or create a new one below.

I would enter a different address but this is the only one I have and I entered the correct one! Oh well, maybe some other time! They sure could have had a big order though from me!

I got the same message!

I got the same message when I tried to order, so I called the toll-free number. The customer service person I spoke with said sometimes that message happens and was happy to take my order by phone. I told her I wasn't quite finished deciding what to order, so she suggested logging out and back in. I rebooted my computer "just for good measure" and that time I had no problem placing my order--but if I had, I could have called and placed it by phone.

HTH,

Jane

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Candlewic's 7-Day Sale

The Savings Will Come & Go...May 30 - June 5 CustomWickAssemblies.gif Thumbnail.aspx?i=j50.jpg&w=120 lemons125px.jpg Thumbnail.aspx?i=m-112.jpg&w=135 50% Off Custom

Wick Builder

Use promotion code

maycustom

* Conditions apply.

AstorLite Blended

Candle Wax

J-50 & J-223

Just $52.00

Model #: W3032, W3042

Lemon

Just $8.99

Berry Tangerine

Just $9.99

Magnolia Blossom

Just $10.99

Model #: US-214,

US-218, US-220

Floater/Tart -

Tin Mold

Was $0.48 each

Now $0.31 each

Model #: M-112

[ sale ] [ start here ] [ sale ] [ all wax ] [ sale ] [ all scents ]

[ sale ] [ all molds ] *Add a custom wick builder product in quantity of at least 2 (at least 1,000 wicks) to the cart before using promo code. Valid while supplies last. Limited time only. Coupon good for one use only. Multiple coupon codes cannot be used on the same order.

clcs-logo.gif soap-logo.gif Other Great Sales at Country Lane Candle Supplies and Soap Expressions

All Starter Candle Making Kits just $12.50 each

These complete candle making kits contains all the supplies you need to start candle crafting. Many scent/color combinations are available as well as an aromatherapy kit.

Buy a Starter Candle Making Kit Now

Sale prices valid for internet orders only. Sale ends June 5, 2008. Products have been adjusted to sale price.

|
|
|