**What's in your pot this weekend**

TGIF Everyone!!!!!:yay:

I have about (10) tart scents to pour this weekend and then I'm going to play with pillars. I have to get my swap basket ready for the Bitter Creek Convention and there's nothing like waiting 'til the last minute :D

Just wondering what all my other candle buddies were up to. Any shows this weekend?

Got a craft show, so not much pouring this weekend. However, I want to make a couple of my new blends tonight. Bristol Bay, and Yakutat Bay. Both are outdoor fragrances I've been playing with for weeks. My DW finally put her seal of approval on the test burns, so we're ready to pour.

Fredron

I am pouring 10 tart scents too this weekend.A order from one of my best customers. She is keeping me caught up with tarts and now I will be ready for spring and fall shows.Just need a few more bakery scents for fall and I will be set this year for tarts.I HOPE.

Also have to label some tarts besides these. I got behind.Also doing that this week-end. Then straightening up my candle area. Got 3 large bookcases last week and putting all my scents on one, jars on another and packaging on another.Got to get my work order back in shape. Doesn't take long to get it unorganized.

Last but not least the tax guy called for me to pick up our taxes.YES we are the lastest we have ever been.AND we don't have to pay.We get bunches back. UMMMM Candles Supplies are always needed and I am looking at MAYBE opening a shop in my backyard next year. I will be asked this craft season "Where can we get these candles"? I need to do alot of thinking.

LynnS

A beautiful sunny day here and I should be outside doing some spring cleaning in the yard but......finished up some testing this week so now get to pour those for stock. And as long as the wax is melted I won't be able to resist pulling out a few new samples to test, also.

We poured 5 batches last night:

Chocolate Orange

Passion Fruit

Honeydew Melon

Granny's Apple Pie

Cucumber Kiwi

We are hopefully going to pour a few more batches today at tomorrow.

I am not pleased with the cold throw of the cucumber kiwi. We are going to do a test burn tonight to see how good it is... but as for now, it doesn't look good.

Making pillars as usual but am devoting this weekend to blending various scents. In the pot right now is Vanilla & Black Canyon. Went 5:1 and the BC is still the dominate scent but will see how the hot throw does and maybe increase the ratio of vanilla. Last nite I poured Van/Pomengranate pillars for a special order and that combo really rocks.

CRAWFISH!! We have a family crawfish boil planned for tomorrow, so today I'm assembling all the necessary stuff to drag over to a relatives so that we can all enjoy some mudbugs! :D

OMG....that is what I miss about the south especially LA!!! No one does crawfish like people from LA!!!:D I can sit down and eat 10lbs of them EASY all by myself.:tongue2:

Have fun!!

tootie

Dark Chocolate candles (still prepping for my Chocolate show!) and I'm going to try and sneak in some Hyacinth in flower pot containers tonight. I am so happy with the color I got on the Dark Chocolate - looks good enough to eat!

Tomorrow is family day... the grandparents are coming down for my son's 12th birthday party. Don't know if I'll be able to sneak any candles with the crowd here (but I need to!).