No More Naked Pillars, LOL!

eugenia

• 2 months later...

I love the look of your candles and your presentation is so professional looking.

Did anyone ever do a co-op on the sleeves? If they did, I guess I missed it. I may have seen the heading and didn't even know what "pillar sleeves" were. LOL If not, I'm thinking about starting one if anyone is still interested.

NancyT

Here's another idea....... Is anyone interested in splitting an order if we don't get a co-op going for these? I'm like the rest of you, would love to have some but don't need 1000. Feel free to send me an e-mail or a pm. Thanks

Those look nice E. Thanks for posting pics. I have been eye balling those sleeves at the allwhitecandles site but the minimum order is a bit of a stretch when you don't know exactly what they will look like. I think they are perfect for my palm pillars. I have been using cello bags and they get dirty and smushed too easily. I want some of those sleeves!! LOL

I love the concept, and your candles are wonderful!!!

But I have lots of problems with the sleeves. For palm and rustic pillars everything is fine, but when I try to wrap a votive or a smooth pillar they get ruined by the plastic... before they get completely stretched they do a lot of bubble-like things and these things mark the surface of the candle. Any idea on how to avoid these problems?? It's a look I'd like tohave for all the candles I make!

Eugenia, as always, your candles look gorgeous. My concern with the sleeves would be since the wick is exposed, customers would light the candles without removing the sleeves. No amount of verbal or written warning would make me feel comfortable with the shrink wrap unless it covered the wick and had to be removed before lighting. Too bad, because it's a wonderful look.

It's a great look. I had to go back actually look for the sleeve. I sort of agree with SOW though about people not taking the sleeve off before lighting it. I could see some people I know wanting to leave a few inches of the sleeve on to 'keep the fragrance in' longer.

Maybe put a big round warning sticker on the back side of the sleeve. 'They' are out there ya know.

• 1 month later...