?? about the larger flat rate boxes....

tootie04

I have been using these boxes and really like them. I got 16-8 ounce candles in the large flat rate box. I was just figuring a tad bit and you probably could get 14 9 ounce candles.I just packed the order and just enough for what my customer ordered plus about 12 packs of tarts.Who knows maybe you can pack 16 or more of those in a flat rate like I did.I am working on more the next time.I was in a hurry to get my order out .Good Luck

I use newspaper for my wrapping/stuffiing and so far no jars broke but the last order 1. To me the postmaster was the problem.I told him I made a mistake when I addressed and would like the candles to be on the bottom.I asked to do the address on both sides and have the right side up. Oh no he just said leave it.Well one broke. I was mad.

I have been told I ship/mail with the flat rate boxes and happy when I come in with these boxes. Honestly I want do do bunches more. Sure isn't all I want to do but postmaster is happy.

LynnS

So i should not have a problem getting at least 12 in the box then. I will pick one up on Monday to make sure.

oversoyed...I know i can order them but they take FOREVER to get here. I'll be old and grey before they show up. :cool2:

Thanks!!

tootie

So i should not have a problem getting at least 12 in the box then. I will pick one up on Monday to make sure.

oversoyed...I know i can order them but they take FOREVER to get here. I'll be old and grey before they show up. :cool2:

Thanks!!

tootie

Isn't that the truth. I have yet to receive mine from like 3 weeks ago or so.

WOW... I ordered a new case of each size, and I got them within 2 days. Are you out in the sticks? We have a postal distribution center fairly close by, so maybe that's why we got them so early.

Thanks!!

tootie

WOW... I ordered a new case of each size, and I got them within 2 days. Are you out in the sticks? We have a postal distribution center fairly close by, so maybe that's why we got them so early.

You could say that....50+ miles to wally world. We have a Fred Myers though:cool2: . I am about 70 miles West of portland out on the oregon coast. We have alot of small fishing and farm towns and LOTS of tourists!!

tootie

Oh yea... Fred Myers (has no clue) LOL

That would explain the delay! Pony express here we come! :P

You could say that....50+ miles to wally world. We have a Fred Myers though:cool2: . I am about 70 miles West of portland out on the oregon coast. We have alot of small fishing and farm towns and LOTS of tourists!!

tootie

We're 130 miles from the nearest wally world... it took about 2 weeks for me to get my boxes. I haven't used them yet... I'm not sure how many jars I'll be able to fit into them. For the original flat rate box, I was only able to fit 6 but I know others here have been able to put in more... guess I'm just not very good at packing.

Isn't that the truth. I have yet to receive mine from like 3 weeks ago or so.

I ordered some 5 weeks ago:( They told me right when I ordered in red at the top of the screen that they were experiencing delays. Oh well. When I order supplies from Fedex they get here the next day, literally!

We're 130 miles from the nearest wally world... it took about 2 weeks for me to get my boxes. I haven't used them yet... I'm not sure how many jars I'll be able to fit into them. For the original flat rate box, I was only able to fit 6 but I know others here have been able to put in more... guess I'm just not very good at packing.

I got 6 of my 9oz hex jars into the old boxes.

tootie

OK, went to the PO today and picked up a box. The official answer is 13!!:cool2: I can get 13 9oz hex jar candles in the box wrapped in bubble wrap and peanuts or newpaper on top and bottom!!

My lady in GA is VERY happy since I can ship her candles by the case and not cost a fortune!!

tootie