soap molds

Debk

I just ordered a 12 slab from Nizzy's soap from australia. $48.00 with shipping. I will let you know how it works out. It will take 7 to 10 days to get probably. She is mailing it out today (it is tues. afternoon there). I will check out the others. She also has 6 bar molds and 9 bar molds, 24 and on up.

I started out with a 12bar nizzy mold. In the end I cut up a silicon baking mat and laid it in the bottom to make unmolding easier. I have just bought a silvermoon silicon mold and the difference is unbelievable. The soap just drops out. You get a perfect edge and save so much time. I will only buy silicon molds from now on.

Well, I just got my silver moon molds in and I just have to say they are awesome!! The quality is amazing. I got the plastic boxes instead of wooden. They are easily washed. The liner is thick and so are the walls of the box, which is collapsible. I will definately buy more from her. Sandra was great to work with too. She kept in touch almost daily and my molds shipped in about a week and a half. She can make any size you want, and will give you a quote in a day's time. So, be sure to check her site out.

Well, girls, looks like I will need ot order one from silver moons, lol. The one from Nizzy's will be ok for this beginner soaper. It comes with a liner you can lift out. I bet the ones from silver moons are nicer. Thanks for the input.

Can someone tell me where I can buy the slab molds that are lined? I know upland has them but they don't have any available right now. Thanks all. :tongue2:

There are a couple of uplands for sale at SoapSaver, if you're a member.

Well, about a half hour ago I re-registered with soap dish and they said that I would have a response in my email in about 10 minutes or sooner. I still don't have a response. This is what happened the last time I tried to register (couple months ago) and never received an email from them. Maybe I should contact soap dish itself and see what they say.

Well, about a half hour ago I re-registered with soap dish and they said that I would have a response in my email in about 10 minutes or sooner. I still don't have a response. This is what happened the last time I tried to register (couple months ago) and never received an email from them. Maybe I should contact soap dish itself and see what they say.

Did you check your junk mail folders?