Color disappointment

Scented

I put in five colors, but one will disappear, because I didn't realize scottish heather was green so I didn't make much of it.

Rather disappointed in the soap notes on this. On Day-Star it said instant peach. I was waiting to see what the peach looked like. It never showed up. Maybe it will come out later. Went with full water and could have probably taken my usual discount and still had time to play.

Colors: SS rebel gray (went brown ... let's hope it changes); TKB Antique silver (what you see that actually is gray); TKB's copper penny (the reddish brown); somebody's yellow oxide and I doubt the SS scottish heather will show up lol.

So right now this doesn't look like Driftwood to me. I may need another name besides what I'm calling it now (which isn't marketable lol).

Oh, yeah, driftwood is incredibly fresh, clean and smells a little salty. I used 1 oz ppo. Noticed no A and definitely didn't see the instant peach. It could be there in the morning though.

[ATTACH]15160[/ATTACH]

post-23-13945844459_thumb.jpg

I think it looks great, but I can understand if you put certain colors in and they don't show up it's a bummer. I bet the cut pics will look different.

I made a batch using some purple Gel tones and when I was making it the color just didn't seem like it was showing up but now as it is curing it has gotten darker.