What product is good for excema?

If you make soap, you might want to try to make a batch with pine tar and some neem. I havent tried the pine tar, but I know the neem helps alot. I have eczema and psoriasis so I have been in need of something bad. The only thing is not to add to much of the neem though because it doesnt smell good so Id find a good strong scent to go with it. Ive heard the pine tar stinks too, so I know a lot of people add E.O.'s to cover the smell. HTH

High potency steroid cream LOL! That seams to be about the only thing that helps mine no matter what other lotions and potions I try- emu, neem, pine tar etc... I have never heard the castor oil one before though, I will have to look into that! Make sure you are taking some good internal oil supplement though, those should help with keeping the skin healthy- EPO, chia oil, borage oil, flax, fish, seabuckthorn, etc... Sorry I'm not much help.

Last time I had an outbreak starting, I put straight castor oil on the area, left it for a while, then rubbed it in and wiped off the excess. The area was starting to blister and was itching really bad - the castor oils stopped it in it tracks. I do use a serum made with Borage, EPO. Vit E, Jojoba, Tea tree, Emu & Aloe oils regularly.

I had a whopping fever blister pop up on my lip last week so I put castor on it several times during the day and it reduced the blister completely. Not saying castor is a miracle cure but it is working on the blistery type things for me.

• 2 months later...

This is a late reply but Emu oil whipped into unrefined shea butter

works wonders- I first tried it from a e-bay seller sher essence store -I loved it it's been the only thing that works for me, now I make my own - I make it for my sisters baby too- emu oil is $$$

but a little goes a long way.

Emu oil, evening primrose oil, borage oil, neem oil. HTH

That's what I'm about to use, but thought neem would be too strong. Huh, didn't know about the castor. Gotta try that out. I add avocado oil to my DD's diet to increase her caloric intake. Luckily, that's one oil she can tolerate. She has BAD eczema, too.