Can Anyone Help?

I'm confused and frustrated. I've been using CB135 for a while now and like most things about it. However, I'm finding that when I use vanilla scents, that I get what looks like burns after my candle cools. I'm using 2cd 12's in 15.0 oz of CB135 with 1oz of vanilla. It's not like my wicks are torches or anything they burn very well. I don't use dyes with this scent. Does anyone here have this problem and know what to do???

I'm at my wits end. TIA

Paige

I'm confused and frustrated. I've been using CB135 for a while now and like most things about it. However, I'm finding that when I use vanilla scents, that I get what looks like burns after my candle cools. I'm using 2cd 12's in 15.0 oz of CB135 with 1oz of vanilla. It's not like my wicks are torches or anything they burn very well. I don't use dyes with this scent. Does anyone here have this problem and know what to do???

I'm at my wits end. TIA

Paige

Wax Drip

Default Re: Can Anyone Help?

I've heard about using stabilizers, but have never had to. I'll give it a whirl

Thank You!!

Paige

Forget which name you were signed on with?

finally busted, is how I see it. It's a TOS violation to have more than one account. It was only a matter of time before a mistake was made.

I am assuming this is a careless mistake of someone using another's sign in, thinking that it somehow doesn't matter. Paige, I think you should use *only* your own account and not post under your mother's account. It's not like driving your mom's car, dear!

One person = one account.

Instead of taking the time to be demeaning and rude, how about:

1) Just answer the question.

or

2) Just move on!

Some folks have wayyyyyyyy too much time on their hands.

Most on this board generate helpful answers, others seem to create trouble. Bitter is not a good color on anyone.

Just my .02.

LPENDA