What type of lable for this jar??

I am thinking oval or round too. I know it will have to be clear. I will have to redesign my lables too. Oh the fun of it all!! :cool2:

i was using the 9oz hex jars and the brown craft lables...I just really like the look of the frosted ones.

tootie

That is something else I have been wondering too. I will have to call Genwax and ask them. If not then I may have to stay with the hex jars. I am not saving money either way both cost the same for me....I am just looking for a little more upscale look.

Maybe the hex jars with clear lables.....hmmmm

tootie

Tootie,

I use the little frosted tumblers all the time. I just love them! I don't use a label on the body, just on the bottom. They are such elegant little containers, and my labels just don't seem to go w/them, so I incorporate my warning label w/the scent and my info on the bottom label. Then, I use clear wrap and tie it off w/a hang tag.

Best of luck!

Kathy

I used to use that jar, now I use the square tumbler. I use a clear label that is 2 5/8 x 2" (in the beginning I bought 2 x 4 and cut them down on the paper cutter). With the frosted glass I didn't like white labels, but you could use white and use a background of color behind the print.

The plastic lids with 2 holes come from Gen Wax as well as that tumbler.