Are you using this jar??

I have used all the frosted jars from Gen Wax. I personally prefer the square 9 oz jar because the quality is more consistent from case to case and it is a much heavier and thicker glass. The rounds, however, have never cracked on me and I have reused them many, many times in testing. They are beautiful with soy wax (as well as paraffin - look at pics of Gen Wax's candles). I use frosted because I don't dye my soy and feel the frosted gives it a little bit of an upscale look (also hides those wet spots a little better than clear glass).

OK so I cant get the pic to show up....it is the 7oz frosted jar from genwax.

Do you like it for soy?? I use the 464 and am looking to change from the hex jar to this jar. Just looking for feedback.

TIA

tootie

Is it the bayside?

Just FYI, this container wil not hold 7oz of weighed wax. It will hold about 5.5 oz. Also it will be tricky because the top of the jar is wider and will require a hotter wick to acheive a full melt pool at the top, but once the candle burns down and is able to heat up the entire jar, the wick may be too hot. This jar will need to allow catch up. meaning you will not be able to acheive a full meltpool until at least three full test burns. But once the candle gets 1/3 the way down, it should catch up and the left over wax on the sides should melt. Be patient, I would use an HTP 104 or 105 with this jar and make sure to test burn the entire container before you pull the wick and go larger.