And the Ugly Soap Award goes to.... (may be too graphic for some)

Angel91805

ROFL....Whale blubber! That's what I thought of first...but yeah, I do see cherry cobbler too. LOL.

I did take a knife and whack at it. OMG.....DH came running when I screamed.....festering wound....yeah....more like an infected boil. :spit: DH kept saying..."ew....it looks like a zit..." and then he'd press down with the knife....and let it ooze. Men. No rebatching for me....I put it out of my misery. LOL.

Vio.....soaping is an adventure.....and a learning experience. You will have a batch go South. Learn from it....poke fun at it.....and move on.

Donna

Well I just had to come back and take one more look at the open festering sore. I have thought about your soap, Donna, on and off all day and it has continued to provide stimulating amusement to me that just keeps on giving :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Oh My Eugenia! That looks like a big rhubarb/apple tart that had a serious blowout!! ROFL!

To all the new soapers and the soon-to-be new soapers, even though it is a huge disappointment when something like this happens, like Donna said, learn from it. Each batch is a step in the learning process. But first and foremost, absolutely learn to laugh at the batched botch, take pics and document it for posterity. :cheesy2::cheesy2:

:shocked2: I'm so sorry that your batch is now RIP!! But it and this thread gave me a super laugh though, especially your last post!!:laugh2:

I've had a couple of fugly batches too, but I admit... not this bad!!

You'll do better next time!!!:smiley2:

E: At least the ooze in your batch was a prettier colour :laugh2:

• 8 months later...