Strange Request

Luvcandletarts2

You could get the fresh cut grass and dirt fo and maybe mix in a little of some sort of ozone like fresh breeze type fo, although that would probably smell bad all mixed up. Maybe you could ask them what specifically about the farm they are looking for, the fresh air, flowers/veggies, fresh tilled earth or new mown hay. You could also go with a leather for horse people. I live on a farm and there are a lot of scents I certainly wouldn't want to smell in a candle.

As a "horse people" I would suggest not making leather scent :tongue2: I got to thinking that leather soy candles would be good gifts for my horsey friends well NOT!!!!It smelled pretty bad IMHO. I think I am going to take the rest of my leather FO and make a new car smell spray. I also have some of the new mown hay FO and although it does smell nice I sure don't smell mown hay when I sniff it. A farm scent hhhmmmm, I know when I walked out the door this am to go feed horses all I could smell was the farm down the road spreading pig manure I could try to get some of that for ya.

Being a country gal and growing up on farms I can see where some would like the smell, to me farms are more about the smells of hay in the barn and the earth. I dont know if this would work but maybe a fo like woodland trails which smells very earthy with a fo which smells like fresh cut hay? if you find a combo that works Id love to know about it.

I'm a country girl and I Love the smell of a horse barn. The hay and an earthy smell and there must be a horsey scent there as well because we lived next to a dairy farm and that smell wasn't pleasant. You might need to find out what "type" of farm they liked!!:cool2: