Fingers crossed

Scented

Not sure this will be remotely interesting when it's done, but it's a mix of jasmine, patch and sandalwood mostly. It worked well with a slight water discount. I can't say I picked great colors, but hoping to be able to buff off some of the black later on. I can't even think of a name for it, so suggestions are welcome. Right now I couldn't really describe what it smells like either.

Wet

[ATTACH]14718[/ATTACH]

I like how it's getting lighter and the light pink is holding on. The other was a trial at SS neptune and it may be fading.

[ATTACH]14719[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458442521_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458442522_thumb.jpg

Definitely didn't get what I wanted here. Scented Badedas and it will need another name too. Hoping in the daylight it IS lighter. Used way too much UM Blue. I think it's the electric kiwi that has faded out to white for now.

Parts of the batch, because there's some major ugly in there no one needs to see.

[ATTACH]14720[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14721[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458442523_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458442524_thumb.jpg

And Basil, Sage & Mint, which also needs another name. Hoping it'll stick with .8 ppo. Had no trouble with it or the badedas with water discounts and soaping at cool temps.

This one has lemon yellow, Irish Beauty and neptune in it. Looking forward to cutting it.

[ATTACH]14722[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458442525_thumb.jpg

Hi Scented,

This reminds me of a coral reef in Hawaii when looking upon it underwater. Very cool!

:)

Vi

Not sure this will be remotely interesting when it's done, but it's a mix of jasmine, patch and sandalwood mostly. It worked well with a slight water discount. I can't say I picked great colors, but hoping to be able to buff off some of the black later on. I can't even think of a name for it, so suggestions are welcome. Right now I couldn't really describe what it smells like either.

Wet

[ATTACH]14718[/ATTACH]

I like how it's getting lighter and the light pink is holding on. The other was a trial at SS neptune and it may be fading.

[ATTACH]14719[/ATTACH]

THe basil sage mint should stick. Mine still smells good after a few months, and I think I used less than 1 oz pp.

I think all the soaps look great! I tried doing a pink, white and black swirl with BW Pink Pepperberry, but it ended up in globs because I didn't work fast enough! NO acceleration, I just waited too long to color it.

Steph

And Basil, Sage & Mint, which also needs another name. Hoping it'll stick with .8 ppo. Had no trouble with it or the badedas with water discounts and soaping at cool temps.

This one has lemon yellow, Irish Beauty and neptune in it. Looking forward to cutting it.

[ATTACH]14722[/ATTACH]

I have soaped this one a few times and everytime, it moves fast on me no matter what temps or the amount of water I soap with. But I so love this scent. I renamed my "Rocky Mountain Meadow."

I think they all look great! I see the face in the first set of pics too. My first thought though? When you crack open an oyster and the oyster is still in there.......and you get the iridescent mother of pearl gleam to it...THAT's what I thought of when I saw the second picture of the first soap. Nuts, I know.

The others look awesome too. I won't try to help w/ names...I suck wind at names. LOL.

I wanna be like Julie when I grow up!

Donna

All colorful soapies look good to me...but I love to play the name game.:grin2:

I don't know what they smell like, but, if it helps all at all they all look tropical.

If the pink stays in the first one- the pink and green makes me think of Flamingo Fields. The last one looks like rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream or like a Coral Reef. But I have no idea what it smells like- I'm guessing it's not fruity or salty, lol

The second reminds me of Grumpy's fave thing... Angry Clowns. But I think that ones been taken.;) So i'm thinking something else in costume, something Mardi Gras- like, or maybe call it 'Jester' ? Orr.... something to do with a parade. ??